Sunday, November 21, 2004

In-processing

Since I am a newly mobilized reserve soldier that will be deployed to the Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility I am in processing to become an active duty soldier. All aspects of life are covered from updating medical and dental records to pay. I received another set of immunization shots and the dentist said that my teeth are good to go. In the legal area I now have a new power of attorney made giving my wife total control of my personal affairs back in the US; the Army is recognizing what is actually happening in reality. In the pay or financial area, once I am down range I will draw hazardous duty and imminent danger pay and my tax status will change to the “Combat Zone Tax Exclusion.” I will figure out what that means in a few weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger JeRsEePwInCeSs signed off at said...

oh wow, good luck with everything man.
We're proud of you for serving our country and wish you the best of luck.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home