Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hearing and fixing links

While on live fire training, trying to hear things can be confusing. Sit in a HMMWV with the heater blasting, with an M-16 or M-249 firing and try to listening to a SINGARS radio. You are suppose to wear hearing protection, but the little foam ear protection makes it hard to listen to the radio, so I went without hearing protection and my ears are still ringing. I might buy some hearing protection from one of these retail outlets. here and here.

I just fixed the list of links last night. My HTML coding skills are improving. I tried to put a links to different points of view, since I feel you should be aware of what others think and the only way to do so is to actually read about them yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrendonM said...

Robert:

If you want Kath and I to go in on ear protection $, let us know -- happy to help out. We are trying to figure out what to get you for Xmas besides calling cards!

-Brendon

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home