Sunday, April 03, 2005

Water, diference, and home

Bottle water is one of the most important items here. Without it, life would suck. When you are brushing your teeth you can not rinse your tooth brush or mouth with the water that comes out of the tap or you risk getting sick or worse. But I was advised if I drink too much mineral water I could develop kidney stones, so to avoid that discomfort, I should drink the near or non-alcoholic beer that is sold in the PX. Supposedly this will help the kidneys move the mineral build up.

The real difference between Europe and America: http://www.opinion.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2005/02/23/do2302.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2005/02/23/ixopinion.html

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/afghanistan/kandahar_afld.htm
This will be home for me

1 Comments:

Blogger nwkatje said...

I'm glad I found your blog. It's more insight into your location, my husband arrived there this week.
If the PX has any cranberry juice that will help your kidneys too.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home